Monday 9 May 2011

Indesign initial typographic layouts.

This is a font called Pistilli which I downloaded from the internet. I chose this as I thought it resembled the kind of font you may see in a fashion based magazine... I then simply took claudia's name, got it wrong a few times and Bobs your uncle.
 In this I added Claudia's middle name and tried to get it so that all the lines of text were the same width across the page. However I didn't like this as I think the 'Rose' looks very cumbersome so large and it looks a little forced overall.
 Here I took a serif font, Helvetica Neue and did the same as with the prvious font. I think I like this a little better although I'm not sure how relevant it will be to the spread itself. I think the strikethrough works a little better on these.
Another experiment with Pistilli, this time adding a quote of Claudia's similar to the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment