Thursday 8 December 2011

Revised Sequences.





make a gif at gickr.com
My first sequence looking at framing in which the word starts as solid type and turns into dots that disperse within the frame. From this gif there is no sense of pace however I think they do show the progression of imagery. The changing of the type from letter forms to dots would probably take place over a fairly short period of time to imply explosive energy...
how do you make a gif
 A gif for one of my drop ideas, shaping the letters of the word drop to give them the appearance of a bomb, which then falls away from the frame and will eventually vanish. Need to clean up the images however I think the idea for this one is quite good. 

make a gif at gickr.com
 This sequence for disperse is based around the cursor being something that makes the pixels of the word disperse so as not to be close too it, as if it is surrounded by a force field or something... However I have recently discovered that I probably can't use the cursor as a visual, so I have thought about making one of the letters of the word do the same thing, or possibly the dot from the 'i'.

how to make a gif
 A sequence for my word, drop in which the 'R' in a 3-dimensional view of the word falls over. Very simple however I think it could work quite nicely. Again the pace is not evident from this gif but it I will have to spend some time getting the pace of this falling right, starting slowly, then building momentum and stopping dead.


how to make a gif at gickr.com
Another sequence for drop, the idea for which was the word falling past from a birds-eye view. However this may be fairly unclear because of the orientation and I need to think of a way to give it the appearance that it is dropping and not travelling forward. One possibility would be to turn the word right, onto it's side, so it would be read normally, but appear to be falling away...

No comments:

Post a Comment