Tuesday 16 November 2010

Image development.





 
 Here is a series of image showing slight developments and alterations to my image poster in which I have used a fairly simple silhouette of a child drinking. Some I have placed him in a river and others I went for a more simplistic composition making him fairly small in the context of the whole poster, representing how much people may know about the issue and how it has been overlooked. I used a child to represent innocence as this would have a stronger effect when people know that it is children dying. For these examples above I looked mainly at colour changes, however in some I looked at trying to show infection in the water, by using black dots which gradually permeate the water, I think this is shown, especially when placed next to my type poster as the link can be made between the colour of the type for the word infected and the colour of the dots in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment