Friday 19 November 2010

Type poster.








Here are examples of my type poster. There was a certain amount of discussion about these because of my use of type. Some said that by making the type represent a shape it then became image. However I stuck with this as I believe that regardless of whether it makes a shape or not, that 'shape' is created solely using type... The majority of these are just simple colour variations, some I have changed the type that makes up the droplets and in one I have added water at the bottom, which would class as an image. I added this just to see how it may look as a series when they were all placed together with this water, in differing amounts placed along the bottom. I quite liked it as it didn't seem to single out the image poster, which was a problem I had when I didn't place this along the bottom. I still prefer the posters with a white backdrop as I think these give the best visual continuity and also give really good contrast between all the elements of the posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment