Monday 21 November 2011

A LOT of time ... WASTED.

So promising... screens ready on the printing bed.




After pulling the screen...trepidation, expectation, anticipation...shit
So frustrating! A good week of preparing a screen because of it being so busy, dropping in and out of the print room constantly, literally every 30 minutes for a full week, and the first attempt is a total failure. The skateboard decks were exposed too close to the edge of the screen so the ink collects where it is pulled and the layer that is supposed to work like an opacity just turned out white. it is exposed neither correctly nor effectively. I trusted the workshop technicians on this one, and I have to say I feel let down... I was advised to strip the screen and start again, however this is not an option at this point. So I'll have to class this as a failure and work with what's left. Hopefully they might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment