Friday 3 February 2012

Development of smokey titles.




Titles produced for my sequence following a tutorial based around the creation of smoke from still images. I am very pleased with the outcome of this and as is evident from the screens, the way that the effect gradually builds up. I then went on from the tutorial adding type on a 3-D layer and using an adjustment layer to give a different effect. More like the atmosphere of a live concert, which was the basis for my original idea. I went on and used this technique for the split screens between each of the guitarists within the sequence.

I really love the effect this creates and I think it fits brilliantly with the other subtle animations within my sequence. Using this for the very short number frames between the guitarists may make it a little difficult to read, but I kind of like this in creating a bit of mystery around the actual top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment