Thursday 2 February 2012

Transition tests.

A test animating with a wah pedal that would be placed with Jimi Hendrix within my final composition. Although this is a little out of time with the musi it is easily rectifiable within the final composition. Surprisingly this was a fairly complicated animation to do as it required animating a mask with the moving parts to block out the parts of the pedal that would overlap.
Another test for a transition, this time using an effects pedal, although I did animate it to a part of the music I removed it to place it into my final composition, and I think it just shows the simple motion of the knobs easily enough without music.
A third test, this time with a wall of vox amps, something Brian May is renowned for. Again animated to music in order to help it integrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment