Tuesday 4 December 2012

Standards posters - final spreads





















Final spreads from the standards poster book, scanned. Pleased with how this has turned out considering the short amount of time I actually ended up spending on it.

I think I achieved what I was going for in a rough and loosely bound book with pages of varying sizes, providing something a bit more interesting and tactile than a perfect bound book. This also wouldn't have been possible because of the nature of the pages being made up of folded pages. The folds allow the posters to read like a book on one side and a poster on the other, without either side affecting the other.

I think despite the amount of different formats, it still holds together really well as a book, probably down to the use of font and format.

No comments:

Post a Comment