Monday 14 February 2011

Hairy sticker book.


 Here is a photo showing the binding of my first book, however this stitched spine I don't think would be a viable binding method for a large amount of these sticker books. Also it is questionable whether this type of book is the best format in which to produce this book. Perhaps a concertina fold will be more appropriate, meaning it can be folded out and used like a wall chart.

 A few close up images of the typographic layout which is consistent throughout the book and also a look at the format in which the information is displayed.

Here are a few detail shots of the cover of my sticker book. Looking at the type, below "hairstyles from" there is text, however the light face has not printed well, which is something I need to address on later mock ups of my sticker book. Also I have looked here at the spine, and the type on the back cover, the light face on the back has worked much better because of the dark background it was placed upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment