Monday 14 February 2011

Hairy Development.

 
Here I looked at adding different elements to the hairstyles to make them more recognisable, such as glasses on some, I also added the face shape and shoulders to a few of the wacom traced images however I don't think it is necessary to do this as some of the element of guessing the hair is lost when too much detail is added to the images. 






These are screen shots of the further development of my live traced hair. Gradually creating my collection of 100 Famous/recognisable/random hairstyles. This also shows a screen of editing the levels in the scanned image to give better contrast and a cleaner finish when live traced, this involved removing anything else from the scan such as handwriting beneath the images and smudges of ink etc. I am pleased with the live tracing because of the consistency it gives throughout the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment