Tuesday 1 March 2011

Opposites... Initial poster ideas.

Here I was looking at some very simple typographic layouts for the competition brief with the theme of "opposites". With my chosen subject matter of colour opposites, these experiments with futura could help with layout, however I would have to apply colour to make them relevant to my concept.
Looking at different variations of the font, for exaply altering from oblique to reglar, and point size and weight were all factors in my experiments. These initial layouts were based very much upon having two defined sides which could then be worked upon as opposites.

Above I looked at combining the two sides which I had then created to make a rather more abstract typographic variation. This looks Ok, however opposite becomes totally illegible because of the nature of how I have used the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment