Sunday 9 October 2011

Concept development

From my research over summer, I narrowed down my selection of what good is... to skateboarding. However when I sat down and thought about it, I'd not really thought about why I like it. So I did a bit of scribbling and thinking in my sketchbook.

 Looking at why people in general might like skateboarding.
 A reason I like skateboarding and a possible way of dealing with it visually. I also looked at a more focused 'good', this being the feeling of invincibility, gained through skateboarding.
 Why people get the feeling of invincibility.
 Here I asked a few people about a situation in which they felt invincible, and moved onto ideas of how to deal with my good in terms of print production and product.
A few ideas of how to deal with the original concept of skateboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment