Thursday 24 May 2012

Adshel

Placing the poster as a vector from indesign seemed the best option for this, however there was a certain amount of tweaking needed to the perspective and angle of the image so that it fit into the adshel as well as I could get it to. On the right is the image placed aswell as I could get it... However it still looks very digital, so a little environmental lighting may be need.


Adding shadow using inner shadow gives a much more realistic appearance, as if it is set back a little in the frame of the adshel. I'm sure there are other things I could do to this, however I feel I may only make it worse by attempting to add these effects.
The end result... A blindingly realistic rendition of a poster for typografia in situe. Despite this, I think it does work well and certainly has a certain character that might make some one take a second look. I feel this also gives a really good idea of how the heirarchy may work, which bits may stand out more than others when the poster is full scale and in situe. All seems to be in order, although the text at the top may be a tiny bit small, I feel the most important information such as the date, venue and name come across very clearly.

1 comment:

  1. It's very good adshel posters. You can find us useful here. We provide the best quality products with a very good services. Take a look here.

    ReplyDelete