Thursday 24 May 2012

Web Mock ups

Here are two images from the Design Museums website that I had originally planned to work from, creating a page within the design museums website to link the event to the venue... However because the design museum use a font that is rather difficult and fairly distinctive, I thought it would be easier to create a webpage from scratch


Here I worked a mock up that I had done into a screen shot from google chrome so that I had the surround and tabs etc to make it look as if it's in situe.

I then altered the scale to make it the right size to fit across the screen, covering various parts of the design museums web page.
Placing the webpage design on the screen of a Mac then gives a further level of realism and gives a nice form of presentation. I think it works nicely on here and looks as if it could be a legitimate website.



No comments:

Post a Comment