Monday 21 May 2012

Few poster alterations.

Here are some alterations I made to the Patrick Burgoyne talk poster based on feedback I had from some peers. I actually reverted it back to a previous experiment making use of a square in the centre to give the appearance of a creative review magazine. I then applied a similar type layout at the bottom as on the Anthony Burrill poster as it fit well at the bottom.
 Here  is the example from the anthony burrill poster.
 and above the same layout applied with some slight alterations to the Patrick Burgoyne poster.

Above shows the alterations I made to the Bruno Maag poster, the first I think is slightly out of balance, hence moving it further up and aligning it all closer to the left of the page. I also applied the layout for the information about the typographic circle etc that I had used in further developed poster. I feel this is a little more fitting with the layout, as opposed to the example that goes across the bottom of the entire layout.



Above are two possible developments of the A2/SW/HK poster making use of the typographic circle layout and logo from other posters. I think this does work better and gives an element of standardisation to all the posters, giving a much more recogisable aesthetic throughout.



1 comment:

  1. Your posters are very attractive and standard. Adshel posters is one of the best posters to attract customers. This type of poster is different in look and very stylist.

    ReplyDelete