Tuesday 15 May 2012

Talk poster Development



Development of posters for the talks from 6 designers I chose from the Typographic Circle. I have used various processes and ideas that are relevant to each of the artists work to create each poster. For Example Simon Esterson has spent the majority of his lengthy career as an editor and designer of publications. So for this poster I made the grid visible, in order to make clear the methods used in layout design. For the A2/SW/HK talk poster I used the A1 format of the poster to make obvious the A2 in the title.
I also experimented with various colour ways in order to get a better view on how I wanted the finished pieces. I am pleased with these posters however I'm not sure on the direction to go in, in terms of colour as most work equally as well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great post. This is very useful and I like this post very much. Poster is a way to advertise any business brand easily. Print your adshel posters in Australia to advertise your brand more attractively.

    ReplyDelete